The Chroma 62100H-600S Programmable DC Power Supply can easily parallel up to ten units capable of 150KW with current sharing for bulk power applications, for example, battery bank simulation of 450V/150A/67.5KW for electric vehicle and military use.
There are 100 user programmable input status on the front panel for automated test application and life cycle ON/OFF test. In addition, the Chroma 62100H-600S Programmable DC Power Supply has a 16 bit digital control with bright vacuum fluorescent display readout.
The Chroma 62100H-600S Programmable DC Power Supply is very easy to operate either from the front panel keypad or from the remote controller via USB / RS232 / RS485 / APG (Standard) and GPIB & Ethernet (optional). Its compact size with 3U only can be stacked on a bench in a standard rack without any difficulty.
Another unique capability of the Chroma 62100H-600S Programmable DC Power Supply is its ability to create complex DC transient waveforms. This capability allows devices to be tested to DC voltage dropouts, spikes and other voltage variations making them an ideal choice for aerospace device testing, inverter testing and other devices which will experience voltage interrupts. Applications include DC/DC converter & inverter voltage drop test, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, electronic product life cycle test, etc.
Features and Specifications of the Chroma 62100H-600S Programmable DC Power Supply include:
- Power Range: 10KW
- Voltage Range: 0-600V
- Current Range: 0-17A
- High power density
- Easy master / slave parallel & series operation up to 150KW
- Precision V&I Measurements
- High-Speed programming
- Voltage & Current slew rate control
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Current sharing operation
- Voltage ramp function (time range: 10 ms - 99 hours)
- Auto sequencing programming: 10 programs / 100 sequences
- OVP, current limit, thermal protection
- Standard analog programming interface
- Standard USB / RS232 / RS485 interface
- Optional GPIB / Ethernet interface
- Remote output ON / OFF (I / P)
- Remote sense line drop compensation
- LabView and Labwindows
- Solar array simulation function
- Shade I-V curve simulation
- I-V curve programming: 10 program / 100 I-V files
- CE certified