|CLICK TO ENLARGE|
Rent Anritsu 37397C Vector Network Analyzer, 40 MHz to 65 GHz
The Lightning 37200C/37300C Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) are high performance tools designed to make fast and accurate S-parameter measurements of active and passive devices across the 22.5 MHz to 65 GHz range. These network analyzers integrate a synthesized source, S-parameter test set and tuned receiver into a single compact package that is ideal for bench-top testing.
The Lightning 37100C VNAs are configured as Direct-Access Receivers for antenna, frequency conversion, and multiple output device measurements. These network analyzers consist of a synthesized source and tuned receiver in a single compact unit, with direct access provided to all four receiver samplers via the front panel. The 37100C offers the ultimate flexibility to meet most receiver measurement needs, while maintaining the ability to measure all four S-parameters with the addition of a reflectometer setup at the front end of the receiver.
• Fast Sweeping Synthesized Source
• Auto Reversing Test Set (37200C/37300C models only)
• Solid-State Transfer Switch (37200C/37300C models only)
• Four Independent Display Channels
• Multiple Source Control of Two External Sources
• Four Channel Receiver
• Internal Hard and Floppy Disk Drives
• LRL/LRM Calibration
• Adapter Removal Calibrations
• Fast Measurement Throughput via GPIB
• Built-In AutoCal® Control
Request A Quote
We received the unit today. Thank you for this. Your team did an excellent job.
-- Bruce D.
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Keysight / Agilent E8361A PNA Network Analyzer, 10 MHz to 67 GHz
Keysight / Agilent E8364C Network Analyzer, 10 MHz - 50 GHz