RENT KEYSIGHT N5242A (Agilent)(call for availability)
The Keysight N5242A Network Analyzer provides the world´s widest range of measurement applications for amplifiers, converters, antennas, or mixers with a single connection. You can choose from four frequency models to meet your specific device test needs: 13.5, 26.5, 43.5, 50 GHz. It also offers configurability with a built-in second source, combiner, and internal signal-routing switches.
Other features and specifications of the Keysight N5242A (Agilent) include:
•10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
• 2- or 4-ports with two built-in sources
• 132 dB system and 130 dB receiver dynamic range, 32,001 points, 32 channels, 5 MHz IF bandwidth
• High output power (+18 dBm), low harmonics (-60 dBc) and a wide power sweep range (38 dB)
• Best dynamic accuracy: 0.1 dB compression with +13 dBm input power at the receiver
• Low noise floor of -114 dBm at 10 Hz IFBW
Request A Quote
As always - thanks for your rapid response and support.
-- Dave O.
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Keysight / Agilent E8364C Network Analyzer, 10 MHz - 50 GHz
Anritsu 37369C Network Analyzer, 40 MHz - 40 GHz
Keysight / Agilent E8361A PNA Network Analyzer, 10 MHz to 67 GHz