The HP (Agilent) 8753D Network Analyzer offers superb performance and useful productivity features to simplify and speed your device, component, or network measurements. With option 006 it offers a frequency range of 30 kHz to 6 GHz (3 GHz on the standard 8753D). A swept synthesized source, sensitive receiver, and a color display ensure rapid, accurate, and easy to read test results. Since the 8753D is a vector network analyzer it not only provides magnitude and phase information, but also offers up to 110dB dynamic range, makes group and time domain measurements, and utilizes vector accuracy enhancement to minimize measurement uncertainty.
Other features and specifications include:
* 300 kHz to 3 GHz (or 6 GHz with option 006)
* 110 dB dynamic range
* Mixer Testing with Frequency Offset Capability
* 1 Hz Resolution
* Linear, log, list, power and CW sweep modes
* Pass/fail testing, interpolative error correction, test sequencing, and user-defined test frequencies
* Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
* Built-in 50 ohm S-parameter test set
* Forward and Reverse Measurements
* Color display
* Built-in DOS/LIF floppy disk.
* HP-IB Interface.
Request A Quote
I appreciate that everyone was very kind and we were able to have rental test equipment ship so quickly!
-- Jessica P.
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Tektronix TTR506A USB Network Analyzer, 100 kHz - 6 GHz
Keysight / Agilent E5071C ENA Network Analyzer, up to 20 GHz
Keysight / Agilent 8753ES Network Analyzer, 30 kHz - 3 GHz (6 GHz)
Keysight / Agilent 8720ES Network Analyzer, 50 MHz - 20 GHz