RENT SOLAR 2854-2 Spike Generator (Call for Availability)
The Solar Model 2854-2 Spike Generator is designed for screen room use in making conducted transient susceptibility tests as specified in MIL-STD-461F, Test Method CS106.
The Model 2854-2 provides 5 μS ±22% pulse with a 1.5 μS ± 0.5 μS rise time across a 5.0 Ω non-inductive resistor. Voltage is adjustable to greater than 400 V. The undershoot is limited to less than 120 V peak (maximum) and less than 20 μS. The repetition rate is variable and can be adjusted from 0.8 pulse per second to 10 pulse per second. Single transients can be applied with the pushbutton on the front panel.
Two sets of output terminals allow either parallel or series injection into the power line. The series injection may be used on DC and AC lines. Parallel injection should be used on DC lines only. The output winding used for series injection can carry 25 A of power current. The output terminals are isolated from the chassis and the power cord.
• Provides output levels from 10 V to more than 400 V into 5 Ω
• Adjustable pulse position on AC lines relates the transient susceptibility to real
time aspects of digital systems
• Single pulse feature for controlled isolation of transient effects
• Output terminals for series and parallel injection
• Standard rack panel construction: 19" wide x 7" high x 12.75" deep (48.26 cm x 17.78 cm x 32.38 cm)
Request A Quote
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Rohde & Schwarz ESVS30 EMI Test Receiver, 20 MHz - 1 GHz
Solar 9354-1 Universal Transient Generator
Rohde & Schwarz ESU8 EMI Test Receiver, 20 Hz - 8 GHz
Solar 7399-3 Spike Generator 2500V